Sunday, June 17, 2012

Haven't blogged in a while but these are some pics of just a few of the things we have been up to over the past few weeks. This was taken at Andy's graduation when Charlotte was 3 weeks old. He graduated in military dress, as you can obviously tell from the picture, as he has decided to serve his country as a military doctor. This is Andy at Charlotte's baby blessing and below is a picture of Charlotte in her blessing outfit. An interesting bit of history here is that Andy's grandmother made the outfit and Andy himself was blessed in it as well! Below is a picture of the whole family at the blessing! Just a cute picture of Charlotte! This is a picture of my nephew, Chance, he actually really loves his baby cousin! He has become the official pacifier-replacer! He gets mad at me if I put the pacifier back in for Charlotte because that is now his job! In this picture he actualy requested to hold her! More pictures to come and I still promise to post the birth story, working on it while blogging as well! I'm currently in a transition state at my parents house so things have been a little chaotic and I haven't been as consistent as I like with my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment