Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Baby Shower!

I am determined to become a blogger! I let it slip there for a while but now that I actually have a little more time on my hands I am back with a vengence! Below are spme pics from the baby shower which was utterly fantastic! Tammy did a wonderful job with the decorations and theme and I am so sorry if you missed my Aunt's cake because it was beyond delicious! So to give a brief recap, yes we are pregnant with our first child, a baby girl. She is our little miracle and we can't wait to meet her! I am oficially 36 weeks and due May 8th. I've only had one pregnancy "freak out" moment which I will talk about in another post but for now just know we are getting ready for our little girl in addition to getting ready for a big move across country to the DC area as Andy starts his residency in June! Lots of changes for the Kuhle family but we are ready to take life in stride.







No comments:

Post a Comment